Everything DiSC® Certification
11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET on Jan 16, 23, 30, Feb 6, 2024
Tampa, FL – March 2024
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This holistic DiSC experience teaches the principles of Everything DiSC (ED) through a variety of applications and activities.
This course allows you to take your DiSC® knowledge to a deep level, giving you the content expertise and strategies to facilitate powerful Everything DiSC sessions. You will build the confidence and competence to help your organization get the most out of Everything DiSC Solutions and promote a DiSC-based culture.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence, this course offers rigorous new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. You will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC solutions within your organization by completing certification in one of two ways.
Both options are facilitated by Carole Gill, Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions Authorized Partner, Certified Everything DiSC Facilitator and Practitioner. Carole has been licensed by Wiley to provide Everything DiSC Certification directly to her clients.
In this course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center.
Course Learning Objectives:
After successful completion of Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC® and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst platform and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC model, theory, and research.
- A working knowledge of the Everything DiSC Workplace® Assessment, Everything DiSC Agile EQ™, Everything DiSC Management® Assessment, Comparison Reports and Facilitator Reports.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- The ability to customize Everything DiSC Face-to-Face and Virtual programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization.
- A working knowledge of Everything DiSC on Catalyst™.
- How to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session in person or virtually.
Upon successful completion of Certification course work and exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping high-performing, collaborative cultures, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
SHRM Recertification Provider
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management after completion of Everything DiSC Certification.
VIRTUAL Jan 16, 23, 30 & Feb 6, 2024
IN-PERSON – Tampa, FL – March 2024
Learn more about
The Benefits of Everything DiSC® Powered by Catalyst™
Engage more learners and reach further across your organization. Easily customize the dynamic content of Everything DiSC® to help everyone—at every level, in any role—learn new ways to build more effective relationships and improve the overall quality of the workplace.
Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ is a personal development learning experience that equips people with the social and emotional know-how for more effective interactions at work—no matter who or where they are.
By combining our proven DiSC model with flexible facilitation and a powerful learning platform, Everything DiSC on Catalyst helps people:
- Better understand themselves
- Appreciate and value differences in perspective and approach
- Readily and consistently adapt to the unique needs of each person or situation they encounter
The result is lasting impact. When learners use Everything DiSC on Catalyst, the hard work of long-lasting behavior change is possible…even fun. When organizations use Everything DiSC on Catalyst, they foster a more engaged, collaborative, and adaptive culture that drives results.
In-Person course overview
Virtual Course Overview
Sample - ED Workplace
SAMPLE - ED Agile EQ
Sample - ED Management
Your Certification Instructor
Carole Gill is a Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions Authorized Partner, Certified Facilitator and an expert in the Everything DiSC® suite of products. Carole Gill has been licensed by Wiley to provide Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification directly to her clients.
Carole not only teaches it, she has done it. After holding numerous executive positions in the telecommunications, information technology and human resources fields, Carole formed Carole Gill Consulting, which has helped implement leadership development processes that have impacted thousands of people.